If your computer slows down from time to time, it is possible for Windows XP faster, by following the tips in this article. These tips are not hard, but they can significantly improve the performance of your computer and get some fresh air into your computer.
1. Make sure that you all Windows updates. Windows Update not only solves the problem but also help to improve the performance of Windows XP. If you have not already, you should use the Windows automatic update configuration of the task.
2. Remove the hard disk. If enough space to slow down Windows, a lot many people forget to keep using your own hard disk. If you have several files such as music and photos transferred to an external hard drive. In addition, programs are installing prior to removal, but no longer need.
3. Following the end of the two, you also have to delete the browser cache. If you surf the Internet, the browser stores files such as photos, more so the speed the next time you visit the Web pages load more quickly. However, often will use the disk, so be sure to clear your browser cache from time to time.
4. Remember to check your system for viruses and spy ware. Installing antivirus software and scan your system to protect against viruses, but also as an anti-spy ware program to remove spy ware. Viruses and spy ware to retrieve the source of valuable system resources and cause a slow computer.
5. Remove startup programs unnecessary. For some reason, lots of software, such as lying on the Windows Startup folder, so they start when Windows is running, and remain in the background when the computer starts, even if you cannot be used. You can use these programs to stop when Windows by clicking the Start button is complete; you then click on Run and type “msconfig”. Select the tab “Startup” and uncheck items you do not need to start and the computer.
6. Verify your registration. Windows Registry is the core of Windows, and there is a problem with the registry can cause errors or problems with system performance. Optimal Windows registry will work better and faster. You can register by clicking the registry cleaner software optimizes too well. A registry cleaner to optimize your registry and fix errors in the registry, because the registry is a very important part of Windows, it is important to choose a good registry cleaner to assist this task.